With more than 440 members, the Marion-Grant County Chamber of Commerce represents a vibrant business community. The Chamber’s programs and events are some of the most popular benefits of membership. When you make sponsorship a part of your marketing mix, you can:
• Increase your brand recognition & reputation
• Build & strengthen business connections
• Generate sales leads
• Demonstrate leadership and civic involvement
• Introduce new products & services
Taking place at the Columbia Club in downtown Indianapolis, the Legislative Dinner is designed to provide the opportunity to participate in candid conversations with Legislators on key issues affecting your business and State government.
• Corporate Sponsor $$ sponsor will be invoiced for 1 beverage per attendee & all legislator dinners
State of the City
Marion’s Mayor presents the State of the City address to the business community unveiling the mission and vision of the administration for the year.
• Event Sponsor $500
Third House Sessions
This event provides an opportunity for you to ask questions of State Legislators during session. Attendees will be allowed to submit questions in writing. The moderator will determine which questions will be presented to the Legislators.
• Session Sponsor $380 • Breakfast Sponsor $$ provide coffee, juice & donuts
Department of Labor Seminar
Facilitated by the U.S. Department of Labor, this seminar addresses current issues such as Minimum Wage/Overtime, Child Labor, Family Medical Leave Act and Exempt & Non-Exempt.
• Seminar Supporter $$ provide highlighters, post-it notes and paper clips for all attendees
Healthcare Growth Series
Looking for healthcare resources for you and your clients? This new series will help you develop a clear vision and provide the necessary tools to postion you and your staff to achieve growth in your organization.
• Session Sponsor $150
This one-day leadership event features the world’s best leaders speaking about the leadership principles that matter the most. This simulcast event is a catatlyst for new ideas and better leadership principles.
• Corporate Sponsor $500
Are you maximizing your membership? Membership 101 provides you an overview of the Chamber, its programs and events, sponsorships and opportunities to get involved.
• Table Sponsor $$ provide swag from your organization
Not for Profit Growth Series
Growing a not for profit is not easy. This series will help you develop a clear vision and provide the necessary tools to position you, your staff and board to achieve growth in your organization.
• Session Sponsor $150
The Annual Dinner is an evening of networking and celebration as the Chamber reflects on the past year’s accomplishments and looks forward to the upcoming year. New and outgoing board members are recognized as well as new Chairman’s Circle members. The Chairman’s Award is presented along with the Young Professional of the Year and Ambassador of the Year awards. The evening culminates with the induction of the 2014 ATHENA Leadership Award recipient.
• Corporate Sponsor $500 • Awards Sponsor $350
ATHENA Leadership Award
The ATHENA Leadership Award celebrates exemplary leadership and is reflective of a quote by Plato: What is honored in a country will be cultivated there. Presented to women leaders across professional sectors, the ATHENA Leadership Award’s rich history, international scope and focus on mentorship distinguish it as one of the most prestigious leadership awards one can receive.
• ATHENA Award Sponsor $750
Business After Hours
Connect with members to start new relationships and renew current ones by sponsoring a Business Before/During/After Hours. Availability is limited; please contact the Chamber.
• Event Sponsor $$ provide food, beverage and optional door prize
The Community Marketplace is the largest Business Expo in Grant County. The event features business-to-business networking opportunities, 50+ exhibitors, 800+ attendees and unlimited networking for relationship building. The event is geared for both Chamber members and the general public.
• Corporate Sponsor $1,000 • Children’s Fun Zone Sponsor $500 • Exhibitor Oasis Sponsor $250 • Exhibitor Booth $250 • Face Painter Sponsor $175 • Event T-shirt Sponsor $50
There is no better way to network with the business community than at the Chamber’s Golf Outing hosting more than 150 golfers annually. There are morning and afternoon flights.
• Corporate Sponsor $1,000 • Golf Cart Sponsor $500 • Lunch Sponsor $500 • Team Sponsor (7:30 AM Flight) $360 • Team Sponsor (1:00 PM Flight) $400 • Hole #1/#10 $250 • Putting Green Sponsor $250 • Beverage Oasis $225 • Scavenger Hunt Sponsor $200 • Beverage Sponsor $200 • Premier Hole Sponsor $175 • Breakfast Sponsor $175 • Koozie Sponsor $150 • Hole Sponsor $125 • Program Advertisement $35
Grant County Young Professionals Network (GCYPN) Mixer
GCYPN is an organization of professionally minded people who have a focus on bringing together a group of young, high energy individuals for the purpose of collaboration, conversation, and networking to promote leadership and a sense of community in Grant County.
• Mixer Host $$ provide food and discounted beverage
Start your day with the Chamber and learn from a featured guest speaker how their business is impacting the community. Network with business leaders over coffee and donuts. Availability is limited; please contact the Chamber.
• Guest Speaker $$ no cost
Sales & Marketing Seminar
This full day seminar featuring a nationally renowned speaker will help hone your sales and marketing skills. There are numberous opportunities for you to network and promote your business while sharing and gaining sales and marketing strategies with industry peers.
• Corporate Sponsor $250 • Resource Guide Advertisement $50 - $100
Position your business front-and-center within the Chamber business community through program and event sponsorships.
If you would like more information about Chamber Sponsorship Opportunities, or to create a personalized Sponsorship Opportunity to fit your marketing strategy and budget, please contact Kylie Jackson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Printable Sponsorship Opportunities
*Programs, events, sponsorships and pricing subject to change.